2010年6月18日星期五

20 spanking SMS, you can try hair look!

1. So long with you as a friend, you have been very concerned about me,
I always give you trouble, really do not know how to repay you ...
So ... my next life to be a bull for Ma ... . I will weed you eat ...
2.
nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing!
nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing!
told you all right you press an ass ah!
3.
miss you, but you are embarrassed to call,eachin oil painting Lotus,
afraid you are busy, afraid you ignore me, I am afraid you feel harassed,
really good want to contact you, but ...
telephone is expensive, you call me!
4.
If you are a shooting star I will chase you,
if you are waiting for you on satellite I,
if you are the star I would Fall in love with you,
Unfortunately ... you are a gorilla ~ I can only see you at the zoo!! Well .. unfortunately ㄚ!!
5.
now I do not know a good heart disorder .. ..
mind in thinking about were sick of it soon .. I really do not know how to do? ..
Can you tell me .... I really do not know eat make a big side drum surface or A q!
6.
Thank you for the most frustrated when I accompanied me,
at a time when I most need to help pull me up, a thousand words untold,
just want to tell you:
" Recognizing a good thing since you do not happen! you really bring bad! "
7.
sorry yo ~ ~ so late also texting you ~ ~
wake you up, then if there is in this with you ~ ~ ~ ~
deserve to say ~ ~ Why did you go to bed early than I ㄚ ~ ~ ~ Ha ha!!
8.
experience? ~ is my heart the beginning of the
love? ~ is my choice
own happiness? ~ is my most precious asset
into the red carpet ~ is my eternal power < br> forever love ~ is?
Unfortunately, people wrongly ~ I pass a
10.
Because of you I believe in fate; because of you, I believe that past lives.
Perhaps all this is heaven bound, some kind of traction with Woliang,
Now, I really want to say ...
my previous life is made of what sin ah!
11.
starting from tomorrow, the city government decided to remove all looks ugly eyesore in the mentally handicapped youth!
you hurry up and pack up, go out to revive his avoidance, do not tell people that I inform you, remember!
no thanks!
12.
God see you thirsty and created water;
God saw you hungry and created a meter;
God lovely to see friends you have not created me;
Yet? also see the world There is no idiot, by the way you have created.
13.
If the Government can only set a good person's life, I would rather that person is you.
I have no regrets, it lives! But the Government has not provided
happens ... then forget it!
14.
think you are a delight to do!
see something you are happy piece!
love you is something I never do!
mind you I've been doing !
But??? lie to you, is just happened! Ha?? Ha!
15.
phone rang a cry on behalf of I'm like you!
twice, on behalf of I love you!
three times, mean that I love you!
When the seventh rang ...
Damn, I was really looking for something you do not quickly answer the phone!
16.
According to statistics, over 99.9 long as the pig of the people to use the thumb button to see newsletter!
Hey, do not change hands the matter, it was too late. Pig! Ha ha ha
17.
I write your name in the sky, but was blown away;
I put your name on the beach, but washed away by the sea;
I write your name every corner of the ...
**, I was taken away by the police!
18.
If you look nice is a mistake ... I have been a big mistake
lovely is a sin ... if I have committed a heinous crime
life sad to say! ... you'll be well again ~ right then No offense ... really envy you
19.
When the clouds that sail across, that I think your marks;
when the sun shines, that I think you feel;
when the rain falls, it is I think your evidence;
when thunder and lightning, it was the day I pray you are Pizhong ... Ha - ha -
20.
year if burning incense can meet with you,
burning incense can be a three-year acquaintance with you,
years of incense burning can you Xiangxi,
for my next life of Well, I am willing to convert to Christianity ...

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。