2010年6月19日星期六

Let there be light


1. Money is not the problem, the problem is money!
2. drunk who has not satisfied me, I will help the wall!
3. I leaned on the glass like a fly, and the future is bright, but can not find the way out.
4. Big Brother, you know? Two brothers and the meat is more expensive than the master of all
5. Bunao if people eat more fish can become wise, then you should eat at least one pair of children whales ... ...
6. No water to clean Fish, who is invincible to the base.
7. Youth is like toilet paper, looking at Tingzhi may, with the use of forward to not enough ~
8. Huai just like pregnancy, long time before people see it.
9. ah my friends around, you quickly known for it, so I can sell the memoirs of a ~ ~ ~
10. colleagues went to see the client may be nervous, a opening is: "Liu Hello Mr., I ask you your name ah? "Khan ah ~~~~~~
11. a bit of a black female students, her boyfriend has Taibai some, there are days, days after the dorm room was suddenly on her poisonous tongue emerge 1: "You did not, you will give birth to a zebra to the"
12. aging mother has always been as handsome and money as dirt, and they have been to see me like this
13. Do not, and I am better than lazy, I'm too lazy and you are more than
14. I am not a casual person and I can be up and not human
15. God said, Let there be light, I said that I oppose, from the world, with dark
16. no mood today Good. I have only four sentences say. include this and the previous two. I finished saying ......
17. a man wandering on to do a C in cattle and cattle between A person < br> 18. My great name of God, little Jesus, the English name of God, Buddhist name,Meizhou to Travel! ! !, is the Tathagata ...
19. who can not hang in a tree, near the trees at the tree in a few more dead second try
20. trees do not skin, certain death; were shameless, invincible.
21. Farmer 3 boxing hurts
22. In fact, I have been very popular: a child of my cute, and now people slut, I love
23. not afraid of the tiger as the enemy, afraid that the same pig teammate
24. go its own way, let others take a taxi go
25. mice carry the knife, the streets looking for a cat
26. as long as the effort deep shit too seriously
27. Chinese, who ran the fastest? Is Cao Cao (non Liu Xiang). Because that Cao Cao Cao Cao to
28. Thinking how far, how far you go away
29. Only when long lines at the train station, can we truly realize that they are "descendants of the dragon."
30. lovers and eventually became a family
31. spring arrived, a group of geese are flying north, while arranged in B fonts T fonts arranged in a while ..
32. Where fall on Where lie down
33. tiger does not get angry you when I was a HELLO KITTY!
34. The donkey is the idea came back ~

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。