2010年6月21日星期一

people can not help the tears.


"At that time, you are young, and everybody says you are the United States, now, I have come to tell you, for me, I feel you now more beautiful than when I was younger, compared to your face then, I love you now ravaged face. "

" I asked him again, come again. and I come back. he did so. in fact it is to be dead. "

" I love him, and may never so love him. This is not love to add any new things. "

original story is Duras The "lovers." Basically, do not look at foreign literature. As always feel that translation is always so read the article after the awkward. Emotion and mood inside is not so well expressed. Watched a movie about 4,5 years ago, Tony Leung performed "Valentine" was a very ambiguous relationship between a man introduced me to visit. After reading it, I felt no one better suited to play this than Tony Leung's lover in China. Filled with a thick film not dissipate the gloom. Described the nature of love, there will be no more, as if love a person. To an end. Suddenly found himself so alone.

finishing his study at home, occasionally they turn to this book, in the present network literature the proliferation of electronic technology developed, the do not know why I always prefer to see the feeling of holding the book. Can not remember the time of read re-read the mood of the time. Whether film or novel, I think it will not become a hot spot. I think many people see a film of a novel point when the number of heart to those who will be brought back or sweet or sad memories to. When we forget that. Those memories of potential heart, slowly floating up with, quiet and raging, people can not help the tears.

perhaps increasingly beautiful memories, is a nostalgia for their own people, Jiao good shape, young face, a simple, persistent devoted a lifetime of love. And then hold back the urge to want to embrace efforts to expose the most natural expression that we will be friends. Then turn around, walk the opposite direction. That the best time, after the farewell tears, carved into eternity. Can not cover, can not be replaced.

you recommend Duras's "The Lover\If you feel the text is too obscure fiction too difficult to understand if the film can take a look.

read more books and more recently, to see the contents of a very messy, about love, about people, and on the history. This does not represent who I am educated. Will focus on the look because I want to find some answers, but still can not find. I think I was too comfortable in life. But I wanted a comfort break. So do not ask me every day doing. Vulgar I am. Only do women do vulgar things.

what I want to record the passage of time, I am a good girl, half a year in marriage and children. There is also a left Wuhan, gone off-site, to the great love. I do not deny that I was envious, it seems that I am the only marking time. There is no one can make me willing to say: I want to, not parental consent, not the age of the force. Is willing to love and put on white Shayi.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。