2010年6月24日星期四

I do not want

It? I hope the do not? On just the moment / I? Did not request? You? Me your life / If you can?? Of Gardenia flower hill? You meet / If deep?? A again? from / that? again? long life also is not / is not it also just a short moment?



how you met me \ the most beautiful moment in my \ for this I have in the Buddha \ seeking a five-hundred years \ begged him to let us end a carnal thoughts \ Buddha then turned into a tree my \ long in your must pass through the street \ sun carefully blossom \ blossoming all my past life of hope \ When you approached the \ ask you to listen to \ that trembling leaf is my passion to wait \ And when you finally disregard to walk \ behind you down a land \ friends ah \ it was not petal \ is my withered heart



between the Netherlands in the public / I put my life delivered to you / Nothing can be appropriate / can be enough time to plan / Yes, nothing can be arranged by us, ah / Melaleuca million in the prior layer of lotus / When you're a Review / There are many things from this decision to the / In an afternoon full of flowers



? world? all sad? cooperation from / this? I do not want?? tea / only? the extension? you my unfinished? song / I love? life and death? back to stop / if past lives I? of ? not? real / how? there? I's not? obsession / moon tonight you look exceptionally bright / not?? scenarios already doomed Past



love, but it was to meet * * for the separation is no longer if a kind of love is never never meet * I * never again think of Kai * as if never lit the fire * alone * Staring at the dark sky



in waiting / years downstream from / Dragon in all / in the river full of wild flowers on / always be people who continue with our footprint / go we did not finish the way / we did not finish writing a story / even calling each other's / still is that we have been calling each other names had



thousands of people meet the people you meet, thousands of years, the time is long in the wilderness, neither earlier nor later step, when they get it,Do not be sorry to see the streets of luxury cars, it has nothing else to say , only gently asked loudly: \

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。