2010年6月24日星期四

I only look at you.

And a similar dream before the dream. ,or reduced it
Same and you have been walking along the.
Beginning and you sit down.
Side drinking things they chat.
You want to go go.
hold your left hand seat has been the go.
restaurant in the building that walked in a circle.
back seats that have already received our drinks away.
above others sat.
I met again after you walked away with.
you say a little tired.
I looked.
looking for space.
are filled the people.
desperation.
I only look at you.
watch your tired.
touch a bit of your face.
you smiled.
You turned back.
has been the go with you.
we chatted remember nothing.
just remember a lot of people around.
I have been carrying away.
Then came the minor ear steady breathing.
suddenly you want to walk down.
I put you.
turned around.
they have been holding you go.
until the wake up!!!
and you always dream of dreams on the walk.
is what this means?

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。