2010年6月20日星期日

I did not see

Hacker: I have control of your computer
white: how control?
hackers: white with a Trojan
:. . . . . . Where? I did not see
hackers: Open your Task Manager
white:. . . . . . . Task Manager, where?
hackers:. . . . . Your computer below! !
white: "My Computer" there is not ah
hackers: Ok, when I did nothing






Hacker: I have control of your computer
white: Oh
hackers: a funk? ! Hey
white: for the just, help me kill the virus it, many of the recent problems my Lord
machine hackers:. . . . . .






white: how do you always in my computer and out of
casual hackers: You can install a firewall
white: install a firewall, you can not access it?
hackers: No ah, I just want to increase the point of interest, such control of your computer so that I am an idiot yeah






white: I heard that you will create a "virus"? !
hackers: ah
white: you can control someone else's computer? !
hackers: General is the
white: you can black out those sites?
hackers: of course, did not hear people call me a "hacker" it?
white:. . . . Oh ~ ~ ~ `I think that is because you look black. . . . .
"rattle ~ ~"






Hacker: I go again! !
white: every day you come in, do not feel tired of it?
hacker: is a pain, your machine is the worst I've ever seen in one of the
white: is not it, that was the brand
hackers: I was mentally retarded in addition to your yard game machine only viruses of the white
: Oh ~ ~ that you see my "Lianliankan" of you, do not remember where installed, look for a long time Jesus
hackers:. . . . . Goodbye






hacker: Hey ~ ~ ~ I come!
white: not seen you for days, was my firewall blocking you?
hackers: Haha, jokes, on your machine is easier than my own, not you miss me
white: I want to ask you a favor
hacker: What?
white: you can not modify the point into the power system data
hackers:. . . . . . Why do you want to! !
white: Please, help me to my house this month, the electricity consumption of the bar. . . . . .
hackers: die! !






hacker: you die Where is? ! ! !
white:. . . . Go out and play for a few days, ah, come to me why
Hacker: I'm looking for something
white: what I find here?
hackers: the virus, looking for a few years ago an old virus, the virus is only stored on your machine most all friends






Hacker: I come! !
. . . . . .
hacker: how not to speak?
white: a bad mood
hackers: Who bullied you?
white: a Q No. I have not lost inside of my first love
Internet hackers: this simple, white
I get it for you: take it back
hackers: No possible, tell me what number?
white: Woo ~ ~ ~ ~ just do not remember






white: you gave me out! ! ! !
hacker: how wrong? !
white: You are not going to use my forum ID playing? ! !
hackers:. . . . Sorry, forgot to tell you, but I did not do bad things, it makes up the one post, I promise next time not to play the
white: it does not work! ! !
hacker: how should you like?
white: you made the post was red-faced on this trip, my first was red, very happy Oh, you must give me compile a
hackers: down!






hacker: Hey, I did a lot of fun
white: What
hackers: I go to the forums posted the top
white: This very common ah
Hacker: I see stickers on the top, enjoy the landlord scolded pigs, good vent
white: Wow, very enjoyable, and I can never dare, will be blocked!
Hackers: Yes, has been banned.
white: this is also fun? !
Hackers: Yes, ah, because I use your ID






white: you are pro?
hackers: You can say yes.
white: to what extent high?
hackers: ah, I am bored when their own
white black: Ah, this I will!
hacker :#?%! You can? !
white: Yes, ah, a black off it. . . . .
hackers: Go!






The hackers are now living in the Haidian hospital, psychiatric confirmed shown a precursor!

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。