2010年6月22日星期二

she cried So say I love how this man lying

On our side of the mountain was once a legend ,I travel a good habit
centuries within our village will be a masterpiece after another handsome
people are talking all have private Sato
do not know Which of the graves to take smoke is German ancestors accumulation of a sudden a red light flashed
World With a random shake
clouds spell out the word of a big handsome
at my door in the end I was not very understand what is called Shuai
until one day picked up a mirror to see I understood why I was 5 years old to participate in the
the village would have had a beauty contest since it began the first
to home matchmaker and more like ants walking in the street whenever
There are always girls screaming and collapsed to the ground commander was hampered
I had to go out wearing masks
traffic in our village head I was my worst
bad bad oil flow was too bad I smoke my whole body sweating
in our village the first pulled me most is the crab
horizontal shaft is pulled
bastard anyway without my head I am the coolest in our village outside
not only cool but is really cool inside can not not cool
in our village, I am the most handsome
handsome head out of style, the level of Shuai Shuai out all over the entire time
I told the flower that I do not handsome slapped
she cried So say I love how this man lying
I told Chip that I am not handsome to me to recruit lance slight
she said this, what people are good you are somewhat dishonest
Well well even if my Shuai This time everybody satisfied it
results overwhelming fist fight I face a group of girls cried and cried bloom
dancing with me even if the original hard
what the truth is that the
My mother said Do not tell other girls on my phone

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。