2010年6月20日星期日

I just think too late. Hate Star fly a long way span of no night

New Year's Eve the bell once again encouraged me through the years, the arrival of a hurry to leave an idle love of this world. Always think that they have put down all the concepts in mind, but find themselves concerned about the mother's fatigue, the father's white hair, still has not changed is the parents in the end I still do not know which day birthday, forget that day for them to send me blessing.
work has started to change but more tired, but my cynical mind there have been no changes, want to own a little more mature, but do not always know how to usher in the fall of their own , perhaps I too greedy, and the world's only shortcut is down to earth, though they understand the real, we always kid ourselves. I always have all the time fantasy, but never wanted to own, how much. In 2009, and graduated the first five years after the last one year have been to this years, Hunhunee's over, weaving for themselves a beautiful lie, that tomorrow will be better replaced with a blind trust to . People really grow up, I just think too late. Hate Star fly a long way span of no night, no one made the drink, sleep without sleep.






没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。