2010年6月20日星期日

you and I have such a distance between the heart of the margin

. .Last only a word, together. I want to be with you. Can not be together?

tears fall. . Do not say, cold wind away the tears, the heart dried up.

looked up the sky with white clouds inside. Cloud behind it? What is it? My eyes open all night like you

there for my tears of stars, through your window. Help me to keep looking at you. I look up to, ah, ah hope.

without you, it hurts. Such a pain. Can not see you. Start off silk stockings,

a trace, a trace. Faint trace daunting. Tear constantly chaotic. If my state of mind.

you and I have such a distance between the heart of the margin?

you take my hand, my heart, such as lotus flowers. You let go of my hand, I'll fall into a bottomless abyss.

into dust or ashes. I disappeared in the last moment, I must tell you.

I want! I want to be with us! Is not life, not I, yes. . . Forever!

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。