2010年6月21日星期一

and I want him to hands-on within the mind

(B)The next morning, I called to YY, that want to see her parents. Phone, she was surprised, asked why. I laughed and said to her support for her parents to marry an ordinary married uncle.

ridiculed her on the phone that I have been crazy, and said Do not think I could make her crazy, crazy on that make the whole world. Hang up the phone, she thought I was joking.

after work, and YY dinner.

I said to see her parents. She did not hesitate to refuse. I told her not to meet the traditional form, I will win with a stranger as her parents, she said.

she was curious and asked: What strange status?

I said: piano lessons teacher.

YY mouth open half a day is not closed.

my side to help her and take their food, while talking to her plan. I let her go home to parents that want to learn piano, piano teacher that will naturally please. I, just a piano master amateur, counseling her and fool some of layman, without any problems.

so I can access her home naturally, and gradually establish itself in the hearts of her parents, professional and amateur piano HUA glorious image of the prince, until a time when conditions are ripe, then our relationship made public, That would also facilitate them to accept.

so I finished my program, YY're smiling, and even began to worship from my IQ and romance to.

YY in to start this program before, I spent more energy on the details. First of all, I was wandering around in the YY home for two days. I have met several times to pretend accidental lover, saw me, he had no anxiety or startled reactions and expressions, which made me sure he did not know me, my wife did not let him read the pictures. Secondly, I get some fake professional documents and identity cards. After all, I play the piano just a hobby, there is no certificate.

encountered a little trouble here, is to change the name YY explain my problem. I told her this is real name, the name of a child their mother's surname. I just name the last two years his father Don, that the previous name did not sound, but also changes its name. Just lost ID card, ID card before are still on go back to the previous name. She was skeptical, quite some dissatisfaction, but how did not mind, grumbling a few words, or according to what I meant to do.

this period, YY presented to the mother, the desire to learn piano. In the interview, she used all kinds of excuses not to get a couple of his father's music teacher. Finally, YY mother lied to a fellow student had been his piano teacher recommended, since the could not find suitable, as called up to see this teacher.

YY's mother agreed.

Finally, one weekend night, a pseudonym for the forest ** I, walked to victory pace, the uncertainty of entering a lover's house.

lover's home, furnished with very elegant. Just entered the room, let me muddy the mind produces a sudden feeling of being wiped off the dust.

YY, and her mother in the living room waiting for me, her lover was not at home.

Before he left, YY had asked me, her mother is a cold harsh people (worse than some women than upstairs), get along very well. Guest speech less often, were expelled on the spot out. YY wrote: a good relationship because of his father's sake, mother very exclusive men. These words, let me to this meeting, resulting in a lot of psychological pressure.

fact, YY's mother has a good name, Lan Yu. At first glance it seems, are not as cold and YY that although the days of break, she has shown great promise in the weathered forehead marks, but still can not hide between the share of vaguely graceful charm.

my heart cursed lover Yan Fu greatly.

But after a few minutes, I began to experience the misfortune of her lover.

one to sit down and review the woman as criminals, double-check with my resume. She raises her head from time to time, first glance of distrust my eyes again, and then, rather abruptly, and with a condescending tone, some harsh questions.

the end, when her eyes closed, lying ** on the same as the mummy, after listening to my song playing, waved, and even opened his eyes and no, said coldly: You do not fit my home YY, you can go.

I am proud to be her self-esteem play into powder, is sadly to say a word. I even thought that no false information pack, get out of the living room.

when I am ready to taken the door, quickly disappeared, I still hear her backs were against the voices of ridicule: you really studied piano? Then came a laugh

her disdain to hear this, my anger and hatred beyond reason. I Fan Shen returned to the living room, pointing to a piece of calligraphy and painting the walls, said to her loudly, said: Grandma, you really can read this painting? Hai Rui Zhang hung false as the worst of it is to show you the worst of taste it? Finished, I pulled the photograph of pictures and a down on the floor, the tread of the feet severely.

YY face scared and white. ** Her in the corner of Juan Su, secretly bade me, motioned me to leave quickly.

her mother uttered softly Oh, tomb-like flash of the eye signs of life.

She coughed, sat straight up, slowly, said: This is linked YY's father, originally know is fake. I have been against the wall of graffiti in the garbage, but her father longing to bureaucrats to demonstrate their minds and insisted to do so. To house guests, are falsely compliment, saying that this is the real thing. Only you, fairly honest. You tear it up, although some reckless, but I was very pleased.

I was also transfixed. Thought, Yuan Fu's mind is really unpredictable, you want to make her ass, she will give you a note Matui, you want to give her a slap in the face, she would give you a hug.

She beckoned to me, motioned me to sit ** on. Asked me the question about cultural appreciation.

blessings in disguise actions, which according to Fu Xi disaster. It's that wonderful world of cycling.

our conversation quickly went from hanging on the extension. Along with the deepening of exchanges, I am more surprised to find, through her thick armor, YY, deputy section level of the mother, even abandoned, as some arty girls, and the extinction of some Guzuogaoshen Shitai as advocating the classical literature.

She likes Qilu, but also specifically from the study to find out some more recent appreciation of the creative to me. I also grinding his teeth, then to pursue their own school beauty, but she has long been used as toilet paper out of old poetry recitation. After a lapse of a long, YY mother smell the smell of toilets, frequently applauded, praised on the rhythm and mood. Eyes on me more the sort of expectations.

things piano teacher may lead easily solved in a woman's heart, right and wrong, always leave feeling judged. Although a purpose, and plan the steps but very different, this makes me a little look down on themselves.

next day, YY to call, said last night after I left, the mother excited for a long time, that I very interesting, called her mother.

YY, first the old love songs you sing it:

You are my heart, you are my liver, you are my stomach, you are my lungs, you are my heart The Red Rose

night, accompanied YY movie is a love tragedy. Afterwards, she cried tears, regardless of the nose, stood up in front of channel studio, with a small head and held it to my chest, rubbing me one, also not allowed to clean.

I told her the film are false, that this is not good, people thought I bully you. She wept still more, and that you bully me. I am silent, one hand gently stroking her back, hand clutch go out of her waist.

to the street, to see both sides of the debauchery, she seems to have from the film back to life.

we hold hands, walk area * square. Very busy square, a group of old ladies dancing in the open space, a number of children in drought
ice slide. I went to Plaza * she took, so I sat in the flower stage, and told me Freeze. Then she stood, stopped passers-by looked like a student.

YY the phone to him, tell him something.

finished, she ran up sitting in my lap. I smiled and said, What are you doing in front of Uncle seduce handsome face, but also do not uncle live
ah? She did not ignore his hands Pengzhu my cheek, kiss severely down.

her through the combustion of lips deeply touched me. I hugged her tight, eager to overlap. I bite her lower lip, the same intense response to the ... ...

as if in that moment, the world became a love cure. We revel in each other's breath, the long time unwilling to separate. In the bustling crowd, my eyes just to see her; in the hustle and bustle of the square, her heart just me. We both laughed sure

When students returned to her cell phone, YY face said with a shy voice: Thank you.

YY flip phone, the photo screen saver and set the Caller ID screen. Finished, she pranced with delight haunt me, called her dozens of phone.

I sent her to the quarters of the way, pretending to accidentally asked her, I said: If one day I hurt you, how would you do?

phrase outburst, I regret it. YY quickly let go of my hand, silent, bowing quickly move forward. Quarters went downstairs, she said: I will never hurt you.

finished, she ran up the stairs. YY

to go home several times, and the blue rain conversational up.

initially told her to Portland Office, she did not like, said with a smile, she told her mother nice, I said the world where there is such a charming mother Elegant, or call Lanjie it. She reprimanded me thin, mouth leak trace of town in Taiwan.

I usually 18:00 to 10:00 to YY home this time, but only met once her lover, he was rarely at home.

I used to see in the picture when her lover, to have his wife's taste was too humiliating. Although the ancient times, men's looks are not the key to attracting women, but I'm still puzzled why the ugly lover was incredible wife let me create Shenmeipilao. Is it only because the official hat that the top heavy?

lover small, thin, eyes prominent, but the stomach are, much looked like a toad that is famine.

met her lover, he was out walking, while still not stop the phone. Saw me, he nodded, not even the pace a little slow, and went out.

for the first time and her lover confrontation scene, in his turn a blind eye to state my end.

the plot has me very depressed, had found that derailed when his wife, fantasy, and her lover in the duel scene is the top of the Mountain, a master Tulong Dao, Heavenly Sword, a hand-held, each with a martial arts masterpiece, played Tianhundian ... ... Although a toss, but also heroic spirit lives forever.

reality, however, very helpless, helpless was like a dream turned into a phoenix, just woke up was when a hen under the food and wine.

better, and the relationship between the development of blue rain very well, I believe that winning is only a matter of time.

I think I would come in wearing a light green hat, wearing a dark red hat out

7 number, wife's uncle died. Her uncle is a businessman, runs a local Volkswagen shares of the 4S shop.

morning, my wife called me an appointment to attend an evening memorial service.

night, I go home then my wife. Drive to Lincheng, to her uncle at home, the courtyard has been parked car packed with friends and family mourning.

into the hall, I saw a small Yi Mei, she is back to us, and cousin together in order elegiac couplet. I told my wife that her sister had come in there busy. Look at the past time, just turn around and clean up small Yimei paper offerings, and his wife's attention by her cousin, tall body blocking.

I looked around, Lao Bantian, did not find a trace of Xiao Song. At this time, small Yimei have seen us, she came over, pulled his wife's hand to speak, did not greet me.

from their conversation, I judged two sisters have been a long time to get in touch before. I lit a cigarette, out of the hall, to go on to find Xiao Song, in determining that he did not come, I went back to hall. I stood beside his wife, quietly listening to them talk, I know, my wife will ask to Xiao Song of the situation.

Sure enough, his wife asked: Xiao Song how not to.

small Yimei silence. I noticed the corner of her eye toward a slight glance I only heard her say: he was prepared to do the wedding.

surprised wife asked: to be married? Yue Qiguo how you heard?

small Yi Mei wrote: before the decision.

the way home, his wife irrepressible excitement, a lot of words to say to himself. She Xiao Song of praise, said Xiao Song pursue a sister for so many years, easy road, but fortunately, Heaven has eyes, let the mare go. I did not

who ignores her, drove in silence, hearts full of suspicion. Because the reference to marriage, the expression of the eyes of a small Yimei than her father's cousin had just died, still bitter.

week later, I received their wedding invitation.

invitation is sent to the hospital to EMS, the day set for next month on the 18th.

noon meal, I had flashed a question: Since the wedding until next month on the 14th, the day of the funeral, my wife asked Xiao Song Why did not that little Yimei Why lie and say that he was prepared to wedding what?

back to the office, I gave a small Yimei call, tell her that I received invitations, and that some wish they stereotyped like Love For All Seasons. Her over the phone faint, as if listening to other people's things I say from time to time also sneer few more words. I am increasingly surprised and asked her what happened is not required to not need my help. Her faint wrote: come visit you at it, I'll take you to meet.

night, I pick Little Yi Mei.

she wore civilian clothes, but also some Zinfandel's apply only look cold and the same as the traffic police to show me the way, if an excess is not willing to say.

car parked under the guidance of her third hospital in the city parking lot, small Yimei led me into the skin of the patient area. 509, Ward opened the door, I was surprised to see, Xiao Song lower body strapped to the bandages, lying in bed.

when I walked in, Xiao Song did not respond, do not know is unconscious or asleep. I stood in bed while watching the view, according to the location of bandages and infusion of drugs is essential to judge the soul of the genitals as dirty.

burning my vengeance upon the truth in fiction, destroyed three families, seven of life. In fact, my wife, small Yi Mei, Y Hall, Lan Yu, YY, Xiao Tan, even Xiao Song, they called a good man.
10 days, with the last question, I again set foot on the way home to the nanny.

see me, she was a bit lost their sense of, sort of passion with a look of shame, I look to see her state of confusion and not enough time to remove the ring. Finally solve doubts, see his wife quit her after lying to me Reasons.

my heart to restore the truth: his wife came home and found out the ring, and suspicion is the nanny, but there is no evidence, he looked for an excuse to dismiss her. She was afraid I know the ring out, and then again to buy one. I asked about the reasons for nanny to leave, she can not direct that the accident on her husband with the nanny excuse.

hands back the ring from the nanny, I used violence. I have so many bad things being dry, this is the first and only time.

I do not like violence.


20 days later, I went to see the Y Office detention center.

like about other people's stories, I am calm about the matter to him and the circumstances surrounding the origin and detailed to tell him that I have done in this process. After listening to his tears with trembling hands grabbed the water bottle on the table, fiercely hit on my head. I sat motionless in and let the blood fly in the forehead, and I want him to hands-on within the mind, but only hit it about, he fell down for a long time, the inability of sitting on the ground until the aircraft was out .

out of the detention center, I sighed with relief, not because I was her lover beaten, because what I do not know.


30 days later, I re-examine the situation at home, the course of events. YY

read the medical report, that for the O blood type, I suddenly remembered the rescue blue rain rumors. To discover, let me inexplicable impulse. I drive speeding to the hospital and, after finding a blue rain medical reports, rumors that she is indeed in the AB blood type.

really, YY was not her daughter, which makes me surprised. YY is the daughter who does not matter, it is important to get rid of it shrouded in psychology under the shadow of incest charges.

40 days later, I resigned.

I only dry one thing every day, that is, waiting for rain in the Portland Cemetery ago.

If someone asked me how long waiting, I would like to at least five years.

YY once said that I do not find her, because I never will.

I have also told her, what world do not have forever.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。