2010年6月24日星期四

stretch the neck

I could not write you satisfaction.
thinking in wheat fragrance,Valentine's Day, you will come. Since then, I wielded a hoe, and slopes on the green crops to grow.
day, I try my hardest labor in the fields, the wheat harvest, and the wind scatter Brilliant golden grain of wheat, but my heart has never been so poor.
over the world who have smelled the fragrance of the aroma of wheat, but I can not wait for you.
in June of light rain where I plant the seeds of new bluegrass, the ground since it hoped the new green growth.
night, I leave the memories, any trivial piece of that happiness, your gentle smile, linger in my body, as blood circulation, life can survive.

I thought the temple of your lost, and I look forward to worship, as devout Catholics, the pilgrimage road, the cries of your name.
I stretch on tiptoe, stretch the neck, can not look up too see.
I refused all temptations, to select straight to you, may have lost its way.
I must love you for some commonality. I first fell in love, and must be your smile.
I must be some kind of luxury because of greed, was able to continue to love you. This greed must be the wish for more happiness.

not wait for your day, helpless through my body.
I lit bonfires, wearing straw strung together the dress, red Chuangtzu naked, and dance and songs.
my beautiful bloom in June, I want to you, sing a love song in June.
my steps because like you and clutter. This song has a sound in the midnight stars, little stars until dawn.
my soul, for love and happiness.



machk chen Note: ten years I did not write the words that acid . Dear reader, sea letter!

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。